7 September 2011

Randomism - Stealth, RPG and FPS

You can get more than you think. Yes, I finally got my share of newest Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition (item packs, artbook and other stuff). And because I got it yesterday, I haven't played it so much yet. Steam showed over 5 hours of play time, but I had to put it on hold for lunch break though. Luckily it didn't need that much power as I believed, as my selfbuild PC run it quite smoothly

I'll post more info about the game, when I have gotten more throughout the plot, or half of it. And now as I play Deus Ex, same time should go waiting for upcoming Dead Island, which is in preorder too. Waiting for co-op sessions...!

2 comments:

  1. Dead island! yeah! i just hope you would have bought it for PS3 so we could co-op :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, no games from fps genre for consoles for me, so sorry friend. I may play some games on console occasionally, but NOT fps (and some other random games)

    ReplyDelete