27 September 2011

Randomism - Little changes

Little thinking and consideration, I'm going to shorten the title and slogan of this blog. At the start of the blog, I had my doubt about the title (or header) what it should say, because my hobbies can go quite different ways and interests are quite vast, it's kind of hard to think fitting title. And I have yet to use humor in my blog, I'm going to let that go...I ain't no comedian on internet.

As the beginning I was trying to make something that is abbreviation or word "efin" in a way (I like to use my username on anything, like in my old website), but in a long run it kind of failed to my opinion. Couple words fits; I like experience everything that seems to be in point that falls in my category of interested or want to find more about the subject or object. Fandomism is the word I was struggling with a bit. In some way I hate talking about things I'm fan of, but in the end, I have no other subjects to write of.

Slogan was the hardest which was kinda odd for I like to play with words, so this is one thing I have to rethink again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment