15 September 2011

Random Video Glance Vol1

It's funny to think about, when somebody (familiar face or random guy) posts a link in IRC channel and it's Youtube link. And after seeing what is that all about, you see some random video; funny, awesome or just odd/bizarre. Mostly they are hilarious or awesome stuff that people want to share with others. And yes, sometimes something from the wonderful land of Japan. Some think japanese youtube videos are odd or bizarre, but to me they are normal, as I have seen and heard lots of things so I'm kind of used to it.

But now I'm going to tease YOU with these clips! Mwah!

From Youtube:
First video what comes to mind is Portal: No Escape. This is a short film which is...you guessed, based on hit game, Portal


Second video is from Kaskade and Deadmau5 - Move on me
I had to find the original song, because one flash animation, Rina-chan and the Brawl Boyz had couple minutes of this song added to it


And the third flick is from Afroman. One anime music video had like few seconds of his song "Because I Got High", with Welcome to NHK clip in it


 More will come up, but for now, take some rest from the nice and funny flick for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment