31 August 2011

FPS with old one

Call of Duty
I still remember, when I was playing the best first-person-shooters at the time. Though I'm not sure what was the first fps game I started playing with, but unfortunately Quake, Doom and Wolfenstein 3D (etc) weren't on the list. Actually I have never played them - sadly - and maybe never will. A lot gamers tell you, Quake and Doom were the best shooters there was (at the time, and still maybe). I might never play them, mainly because I have no inspiration to play them and I would suck a lot playing those.

But anyways. Call of Duty was one of the games, and maybe the only game I played on every difficulty level. Hardest wasn't even hard, more like annoying in some parts. Second in series I played almost on every level, except one. Was so bored to play it again. Now that I think of it, this might be the reason I don't play newer CoD games on every difficulty, it just gets so boring getting through the levels - or specially with the annoying levels or part of levels.


Enemy Territory - Battery map with Allied beach invasion
And if you remember my previous post, most impact for me in fps genre, has been made with Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (in short: ET or W:ET). The days when I played it days and nights, so much fun. I still play it too, exept not all the time. Biggest reason I quitted for few years was newer games and the servers on W:ET, that uses so many mods which pisses me of. I'm quite fond of Jaymod (little bit for No Quarter), but that's it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment