15 August 2011

Text looking for place

I hate making new blog entries so much. I'm not going to even try this time, so here is my random ramble, for now

Yes, I have tried blogging before, with my own sites (Wordpress) and then the Operas own blogger and Xfire blog soft. Those all have their own good and bad things, like Operas nice and clear outfit customization, but they lack of sharing options...well, they don't exaclty have any, which bothers me a lot. And if you don't know about Xfire, it's game community with abilities of joining your friends games via their software and game store, kinda like Valves Steam and EAs Origin.
Xfire has same problems as Opera (no sharing options), but it is kinda replaced with ability of getting knowledge withing your friends in the community, if they want to read your posts - if you have friends on the community at the time you write anything.
But for some reason, I always forgot to blog for few weeks, and then it's forgotten. I don't believe reason to be not enough audience nor lack of information to give. More like tired of thinking, what to write.

I didn't want to write anything in the blogger in the first place though, the time when it was blogspot. There was always something that made me think that it was crappy websoft. But as i'm getting myself warm to idea of blogging as weird s**t as I make up, I'm considering testing all popular and most usefull softs there are.
One reason I chose blogger to use, it was from Google. Now don't get me wrong. I don't "love" google by any means, or do I suggest Google apps or software (Android, Gmail etc.) to anyone. But more like I don't like using other blog softwares by, lets say, from Microsoft, if they made any these. But Google is more familiar for me.

Meh, I find myself rambling again.

Spent last 2 weeks vacation, doing almost nothing but sleeping and playing...and don't even ask what games.
Well, spent second weekend on Porispere, Poris Metal festival. It was quite nice for my first festival, which could have been Tuska Open Air, but got no ride from friends and didn't have much money to spent on transportation, less to some hotel/hostel. But Porispere was still quite nice. Got myself to first line to the stage couple times even. And the pain in the neck after that festival, urgh! Still worth it though! And met the vocalist of finnish band Battle Beast.

Alrighty, I'm getting tired, so I'll get this post over quickly. Next time I'm going to ramble over for some games, new or old, depends if I get one of my pre-orders soon *waits release of Skyrim*!

PS. If you noticed that I jump from one thing to another and then back, it's kind of way I write sometimes :P

No comments:

Post a Comment