3 October 2011

Random Video Glance Vol2

Whole weekend almost on Battlefield 3 beta. Can say it was pretty good weekend, even though saturday went more in with little hangover. Was drinking with some old friends for long time at friday, too long if you ask me. Luckily it was my payday so I could afford to loose it a bit. Same day my boss retired - kinda felt odd that day with these all happening.

Oh well, now that I'm little late for posting another entry, but to fill that space and before posting major entry, I'll throw another Video Glance for you:

First video is very funny spoof for Phoenix Wright game with boots:
Phoenix Wright - Boot to the Head

 

As I like to watch some videos from internet movie/game/random_stuff reviewers, ThatGuyWithTheGlasses is one of the best site, with lots of reviewers. Next video is from Doug, also known as That Guy With the Glasses (...duh!) with couple shots from Super Mario Brothers movie: Nostalgia Critic "bob-omb, monkey"



And lets continue with another spoof video from TGWTG site and of course from Doug:
Judge Dredd Blow Dance! 


That's all. And now I'm going to continue working and writing next blog entry...hopefully completing it tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment