29 December 2011

Randomism - Hail Opera!

And no, I don't mean the musical style opera: Opera web browser.

Like any software, there are many of the kind to use it on same purpose and all has their own features and some features that everybody uses (which are known as stantard, etc.).

I have been using Opera for few years. I still use Firefox for some sites as few other major browsers to test how websites work (obviously my websites and codes). But Opera has something that hooked me into it. Maybe it's the link feature, or some other feature, I don't really know it for sure.

Beside my opinion, while reading random news for my boredom at work: I stumbled upon old news from Operas' team (december 6). They have one link for their twitter page what made my day a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment