12 February 2012

Randomism - Long time no breaks!

Whohoo! Where has the time gone so suddenly? Damn it has been long since I last wrote something...I'm starting to get goosebumps all of a sudden!

Time passed pretty easily with new game, TV show and some old stuff I like to do from time to time.
As I am not that big fan of Star Wars, the newest game of the title (Star Wars The Old Republic) wasn't a must get game when it got released in Finland. One of my friends played the beta version and pre-ordered it. One other friend of mine also bought it, after the release though. After few days he showed the game for me, 'cause I wanted to know how the game worked in general (and mostly for the character creation). And because I'm not big fan of MMO's either, I wasn't sure, if I should buy it myself. But my friend was too persuasive - and I got it. This leads me to playing this games almost for 3 weeks straight. I even passed my friends characters levels during 3 weeks and that led me to laugh my ass off. The first MMO I had played further and any other and a game I was excited about.


During the time I didn't play, I was watching a US sitcom (Community). I heard about this series from a friend and was kind of skeptical about it, as always when it comes for comedy shows from US. But after few episodes, I was hooked. Well, hooked is little strong word, but I liked the show. And because of this show, I have spend about one day of my life watching this, maybe more.


And now that I have made my way back to blogger again, I should get back to "work" then. Specially for upcoming Mass Effect 3 and couple other game titles...and for movies...damn, this won't be an easy job *sigh*...

No comments:

Post a Comment