1 November 2011

Random Video Glance Vol3

Third one is out now! Hah, just kidding, this is not a big deal though, it's still here now.

Next videos are old clips from my favourites, because I haven't had time to check any weird stuff from around the web. And for some reason most of my time at some days goes watching Dan's Gaming live stream on Twitch.tv. He plays daily, newest games and some older popular games too. To my opinion, he is one the best live game streamer in twitch.tv (I haven't been in Justin.tv - original site for all live streams, twitch is only for game streams - that long to know every game streamer and for that reason don't know the all time favourites) with Celgaming.

So here is my thanks for these two live streamers and few others (Ariablarg, MANvsGame, etc...) for entertaining me and hundreds more! \o/


1. Japanese variety comedy show with food tasting part. Holds only few episode, but their facial expressions are just hilarious and tells the audience how horrible or success the food is. Gaki no Tsukai Absolutely Tasty - Rice.

2. One of the streamer group in Twitch.tv is 4 Player Podcast (in short: 4pp) I have watched few times over. Sometimes their stuff goes over the top but overall they are quite funny. I believe this is the video which took me to Justin.tv site in the first place. Great Bearrell Rolls!!!

3. We all wait for next The Elder Scrolls game release and for that I present you the Skyrim Live Action trailer! I don't know how much time they took to this little shot and how much it cost them - or did Bethesda this themselves in the first place? Either way, it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment